Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Play Dates

Play dates are always fun. It brings that aura of being grownup. New adventures, responsibilities, conversations. Its like playing house. Except now there are real babies, and real dogs, real cooking, and, real conversations.

Last week Wylie and I had a little play date. I brought Gigi over to play with Emma, Teddy and of course Leah! While Wylie and I ate lunch, baked cookies, and talked - Teddy and Gigi played......Emma growled and played the protective big sister role, and Leah fed all of the pups!

Gigi had so much fun playing with her boyfriend and letting Emma be a little brat. I think her favorite part of the day was experiencing Leah's highchair. She quickly learned that if she stayed right next to Leah's left side she would in deed get a little treat! And oh my.......did she ever!

Thanks Leah for being such a great sharer~ Gigi loved it!


1 comment:

  1. I love the video! Those cookies sucked too, good thing you didn't take a picture of them :)

    ReplyDelete