Tuesday, October 13, 2009

awake & energized

Well, hello there blogging world. Long time no talk. It's been awhile.....a long while, but the second I get to this little spot it feels like I was just here yesterday. Writing all about life's wonderful treasures, reading other's blogs that seem just blistful!

The past month (month 2) has been a bit of a roller coaster. I think I've heard it all. From "take all the naps you can" to "this is what I did to get rid of my morning "all day" sickness". When they say that you will be tired, which is an understatement, you so are. I think that I have slept more in the past month than I have in the last 26 years of living. I just can't get enough of it. When I am not sleeping, I have no appetite.....because I am so sick.....because nothing sounds good. The only thing that does sound good or that doesn't make my stomach turn is Ramon- or any pasta that doesn't have a lot of sauce. After getting really sick for two days straight my doctor decided to take me off of prenatal vitamins and try just a folic acid pill. Everyday got a little better.....but boy oh boy did I not want to do anything for a single month. Between me and you I think my coworkers couldn't wait for me to get out of the "tired, sickness, raging hormone, unsteady stage. Now I am not saying that I have been a total lunatic but I will admit that I just didn't have the energy or desire to do anything.......let alone wake up at 6 am, get ready for work, drvie 30 minutes to work, and get bogged down with "must do's" that even if I wasn't pregnant I couldn't pull off let alone get myself to roll out of bed and shower in the morning.

This past week has been pure bliss. Not only because I have been feeling a lot better....***whispering voice***(I actually think my morning "all day" sickness has waved good bye) and my energy level is starting to pick up. My mom bought me this amazing body pillow that has helped me find sleep again and cravings are starting to pick up. But because we got to see our little one again. This time with so much more detail! Simply perfect. The little head, feet, hands, tummy. I just can't wait to finally love on this little one!

UltraSound #2

Before I knew it......I was over my all day sickness and trying to take in every single moment of my pregnant days. I love being pregnant and I can't wait to start feeling the butterflies and kicks!

2 comments:

  1. sooo glad your sickness has gone away! I want to see some bump pictures! Can't wait to love that little josephson baby! He/she is going to be a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH! I love the post, and the little bity baby:) I still have this feeling it is a boy...maybe because I want to buy boy clothes;) But a little girl for Veda to have tea parties with seems wonderful! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete