Sunday, October 18, 2009

belly & body changes

No big bump yet.....but I can feel the tightness of my jeans as I attempt to button them. I have found a new love in my life (for those of you that know me- I absolutely love my jeans). I love my belly band! Thanks to Kristine.....I can squeeze my booty into my favorite express jeans and still feel cute! According to Drew I have "filled out" a little in the tummy area but I simply just feel fat. I am so excited to have the bump so people don't look at me like I am trying to squeeze into jeans that simply don't fit me anymore. A couple weekends ago I went shopping with my mom and I broke down and bought two pairs of leggings- yes, Suzanne, leggings. I'm still not sure if I can pull the whole look off but I am going to try it when I head to Pittsburgh in a little over a week.

Another minor body change- well more like a huge body change is how "top heavy" I feel (I tried to write that in some sort of a nice way). I refuse to buy bigger bras because I know that I am going to just get bigger but my word......do they have to hurt so much. I did buy a few built-in-bra camisoles that I now live in!

My daily wardrobe has changed a lot.....I don't go for the cute look anymore....its more for comfort. I even threatening my boss and warned her there is a very high chance of me showing up to work in my jammies. I'm all about the comfort right now......not how cute I look- cause simply I just don't look very cute. Hopefully next month I will look cuter!


before we know it.......fashion has slipped down the drain and comfort has found a cozy spot on my new body. Oh, how I am loving my pregnancy experiences!!!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I Love your Baby Bump....Enjoy your fullness of this special lil package you and Drew have created.....
    I Love You~
    Mom
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! And, I am sure you will pull off the leggings well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! Can't wait until you find out the gender!! eeeeeeeks! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete