Tuesday, December 1, 2009

hello lost little world.....

Its been crazy lately. A little bit of a whirlwind has taken over my life. In the midst of working, finishing the house, moving, getting ready for Thanksgiving, hosting Thanksgiving, and now getting ready for Christmas time has just flown by me. I can honestly say that I don't think I have any clue what I have been doing for the last month. My days seem to blend together by the fuzziness of the bad connection of the old tv's rabbit ears.

But in this last month a lot has happened. More than we could have ever hoped for. We moved into a gorgeous home. A home where we will bring home our little one from the hospital and start a family. A home that opens its doors to friends for weekend football games. A home that we can sit and rest in as we kick off our shoes from a long day of work and just cuddle. This home will hold so many memories, and I can't wait to start them!

Since the last post the baby and I have been moving right along. We are on the go (well I am on the go and I am training it to be on the go too!). Today I am 5 months pregnant and anticipating feeling the first of many little kicks.

Wednesday, we went to the doctor. We were able to see our little bean. I love those moments........especially since I am still in the in between and seeing this bundle of joy makes everything so much sweeter. This doctor visit was a bit more special. We had a few helpers that tagged along with us. Quisha and Eyahna came for the ultrasound. This was a much anticipated visit because now its more than just a baby. It our little girl! Yes, she is growing right along and taking after her mother! She was rather stubborn on Wednesday and didn't want to move when the lights were dimmed, and the red light of the camera was flashing. We actually had to wait for about another hour and then finally she performed her graceful dances that swept us off of our feet and into a whole new world of love and happiness. The girls were ecstatic, jumping for joy and Eyahna screaming at "I won! I won!" Now they can't wait to go shopping for her room (and I can't either)!

Photobucket

before we know it..........twenty weeks of pregnancy comes in a blink of an eye. We get to see her peacefully tucked away as she grows slowly but perfectly. I can't wait to hold her in my arms and simply love her all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Simply and beautifully said ~ She has so much love awaiting her !!!
    Love you,
    Mom
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete