Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Protective Eye Wear Required

Today was Day 2 of our construction site! All in all it ran rather smoothly, and the only reason why I can say that is because I was NOT here all day long. I stayed out of the way today. I actually went to Tampa, with my mom, to surprise Andia. When I got home everything was ripped out.....my frigde is in the middle of my kitchen.....the stove is right in front on the frigde.......half of the drywall was missing......wholes were cut into my walls.......but I still had a kitchen sink and dishwasher!!!
Its funny how tearing out all of the cabinets in a kitchen can really open the area- my kitchen actually looked big. Well maybe big is not the word to use.......how about open or spacey. It is now 9:30pm and the hammers are still hammering away......the drill is still drilling away.....and my dad is "glueing" the new drywall. Tomorrow will come change.....and I can't wait to share it! My "french country" kitchen is almost complete!!!!!

During my"mini" trip to Tampa today I ate lunch with my cousin and her two beautiful children! I love them soooooo much! I wish they lived closer so I could see them more often! I love you Janette and Marcus!


Now that I have finished my M.A. I have dedicated my free time to looking for photography classes! I think I have found a place.....tomorrow I am going to be making some phone calls and hopefully I will be starting sooner than later. Tonight as I sat on the couch, waiting for my dad to call it quits, I decided to begin learning a little more about photoshop..........tonight I surprised myself! I worked on one of Brad & Suzanne's Baby Bump pictures...........

I love love love it- if I do say so myself!

Before we know it.........everything starts to fall into place! You learn something new everyday and those new talents help you grow into a better person!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see the kitchen! How did you do that with the picture? SHOW ME!

    ReplyDelete