Sunday, August 9, 2009

Memories

For about the last year and half I have been searching for one particular item. One item that will hold all of our memories. One that will be completed on a yearly basis. One that will be passed down for generations to come. One that will share with the world how much love Drew and I hold for each other and life as we know it. A book that I will be a tell all to anyone who reads it. I have been on the hunt for an Anniversary Book/ Journal. I went to every store you could possibly think of.......even every Hallmark store that is in the greater Southwest Florida region in hopes that one of them would just so happen carry something a little different. No one carries a book or journal that allows you to write in memories of each year of your marriage. I found all sorts of other books/journals but not an anniversary one. After reading a friend's blog a light bulb went off in my head. I could make my own Anniversary Book. With the help from Kelly she gave me a couple websites where I can create my own digital scrapbook pages that I can print out and add to beautiful book.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally I have completed our 1 year anniversary pages and I am in love with them! No more stopping at stores to search for something they don't have. Now I can make my book personal and let it reflect a beautiful life that is being loved.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so excited I could help!!! (assuming you dont have 5 other Kelly friends in your life that DS too) I LOVE YOUR PAGES!!!! Great job! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete