Sunday, August 2, 2009

Craziness

I know it has been a long while since I have blogged but its been a little crazy. With trying to get the townhome rented, the new house finished- before we get the townhome rented, my tooth getting pulled, getting sick from the overdose of pain pills that I took, and just wanting to live up my last few moments of summer vacation bliss~ I honestly just wanted to take a little vacation from the blog. I have missed it though. I have missed the overwhelming relaxation that takes over my body when I begin to write. I have missed looking at the pictures that I took to capture our little moments through out the day. I have missed reading all the comments from my devoted little readers.....even if there are only a few of you out there.

Just because I haven't written in a while doesn't mean the I have stopped taking pictures. I mean I love my camera. If my camera could talk and eat noone could ever get a hold of me. It would be me and my little camera.......attatched to the hip. Drew would have to get used to it sleeping with us!

Over the last few weeks we have had so much fun! Since my parents bought a boat we have taken advantage of all of our "free" moments to go out onto the wide open water and soak up the little spots of heaven that not everyone gets to enjoy. We have taken it out randomly, wether it is for a Thursday night sunset or a Sunday afternoon joy ride. Its that one place where you can relax and temporarily forget all about lifes potholes that have recently popped up out of nowhere.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last week I had to get a tooth pulled. Not like a wisdom tooth but one that you use all the time. I never realized how often I needed my back chompers......and now that I have a tiny whole where my implant will soon rest I feel akward. The stitches are helping the fact either. Not to many people know this but I still had a baby tooth......to me, for the last 25.8 years I have refered to it has a baby tooth but dentist call it "tooth k". That makes it sound so unimportant. I mean that little guy hung in there for a long time..........who would of know that I would have had to part with it after 25.8 years? I was sort of attatched to it. I know you are probably thinking.......what she still has/had a baby tooth? What in the world? Well here is my philosophy on it: when God was creating me he focused so much on giving me all of these wonderful characterisitcs and kind of forgot to add that last grown up tooth. So all in all I had to have it removed last week. The removal was not easy to say the least and I had to take hydrocodine to manage the pain. Needless to say I didn't feel any pain for 2 days, but I payed for it on Sunday morning when my body was fiening for some more. I slept all of Sunday away in hopes of not getting sick anymore and sleeping away my "how bad I felt for ditching on Brad, Suzanne, and thier friend" (sorry one more time for that).

On another note Drew and I found a great renter for the townhome!!!! YEAH!!!! She will be moving in at the end of August and that means that I will be spending the next two weeks of my vacation packing the house and moving boxes to my parent's house. We are so blessed to have this person and we have thanked God numerous times! We are well on our way to moving into our new home with less financial worries now!

(If you feel like helping my doors are open for any hands that are willing to lend me some love!)

Before we know it.......when we think we are going to be able to rest the world opens a gate that allows for all sorts of hills, rivers, mountains, plains, and oceans to come rushing in. We are so thankful for all of blessing and we wouldn't change it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment