Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rock-A-Bye......

baby, in the treetop

when the wind blows, the cradle will rock

when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall

and down will come baby, cradle and all

baby is drowsing, cozy and fair

mother sits near, in her rocking chair

forward and back, the cradle she swings

and though baby sleeps, he hears what she sings

from the high rooftops, down to the sea

no one's as dear, as baby to me

wee little fingers, eyes wide and bright

now sound asleep, until morning light.


Why the lullaby?


Well, August 13, 2009 brought magical news. News that will make a difference everyday of our life! We found out that I am pregnant! Yes PREGNANT! A matter of fact almost 6 weeks pregnant! I have been waiting for this moment. The moment where I see two pink lines show up in a window of a pregnancy test. The moment that I get my blood work comes back with levels shooting through the roof. The moment that makes me want to eat anything that I can get my hands on. The moment that I get my first ultrasound (which will be September 4, 2009). We are oh so very excited for the moments that we will get to experience.


Our little bean is growing......oh so fast and before we know it we will have a bundle of joy to love on!




Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Ahhh love this post. You two are in for the most magical experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK chanellybellie....here it is 5:19AM, came down and made myself a cup of coffee, sat down at my computer ready to pay some bills, but something told me to check the blog site and I must tell you, you brought tears rolling down my face....LOL of course with overwhelming joy and happiness that you are finally releasing you and Drew's fabulous joy !!!! I know this was a Big Post for you to do, and I am so happy you Did IT !!!
    I Love you Chanelly~and your father and I await for our new bundle of joy with much much love!!!
    Mom
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I posted before, but its gone! AHHHHH! I tried so hard to keep it in but I slipped once! I am so glas you put it in writing, I can't wait to be aunt Wylie! Leah needs a bff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS INCREDIBLE! Tears and chills big time! Can't wait to hug you and that baby!! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete