Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree....



Tonight I finally took pictures of our first Christmas tree! Although I wanted the tree for Thanksgiving I was able to wait until that weekend arrived! I love Christmas time and all of the joys it brings!

























When I think of Christmas I always think of the tree. I had to find the most perfect tree topper- my mom gave us a beautiful angel to use.















Our staircase is lined with stockings. Now, I know you are thinking to yourself "Why do they have five stockings on their staircase?" Well, for those of you that do not know we have a friend of a friend that is living with us- so we also have a stocking for him and his girlfriend! And who could forget about Gigi!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog-land! It is so addicting! I love that picture of you and Drew, so cute :) So the stockings go... housegurst, girlfriend, g-gers, drew, and you... LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello & Happy Holidays from your the Ortega Family in Wesley Chapel, FL. I love the picture of you and Drew, you both make a beautiful couple, but I knew that the first time you guys met. (he,he). So besides texting, facebook, we are now blogging to keep in touch, huh?
    I just don't know how you find the time to do it all !!!
    Well, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and lots of hugs and kisses.
    Love Always,
    Leesel, Elliot, Marcus & Janette "Peanut", opps and Sebastian and Samson.

    ReplyDelete