Sunday, March 22, 2009

Beautiful Suzanne

My dear friend, Suzanne.
who is beautiful.
even more so now since she is.......

expecting her first bundle of joy........
















I have been asking her and asking her if she is going to get belly photos taken.......her reply- "I think I'm going to have Brad take some". So with that response, I pulled out my camera and we had a mini photo shoot yesterday!


Congratulations Suzanne & Brad!
Thank you so much for letting me photograph this very time in your life!
I can't wait to meet little Veda!


Love is a powerful emotion. It takes over your body........it consumes you........it fills up every empty nook. When you are in love great things happen. Love creates memories.......encourages you......helps you accomplish goals......and makes every second of your day brighter and clearer!

When you see Suzanne & Brad you can see the love they have for each other........Veda Fox is very lucky to have parents that are going to fill her whole bubble with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment