Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Its So Good......"

This evening has been a lazy one....stretched out on the couch, in some comfy clothes and flipping through the channels not really caring what was on. Drew let me be lazy tonight as he started cooking dinner......he prepared the chicken as he dipped them in egg and rolled the chicken in breadcrumbs. Now I am trying not to act to surprised but you know Drew as well as I do and he is not the one to begin cooking let alone step foot into the kitchen. He was fabulous tonight, it was amazing to lay on the couch and be lazy as he started dinner and emptied the dishwasher.
Dinner turned out to be delicious. Now the pictures do not do it justice but it was rather tasty if I do say so myself.....
Drew and Brad wished I had defrosted twice as much chicken breast as I did....but then again they do eat a lot. Gigi also loved the way the food smelled and she really wanted some.....but sorry Gigi there was no chicken left over....and if there was Brad and Drew would have inhaled that too!!!
Brad loved his food so much he said (and I quote), "Its so good I want to be friends with it"!!! That made Drew feel real good!
Before we know it........we get a night off to relax.....and I am totally soaking it up!! Cheers to lazy nights!

2 comments:

  1. You are always lazy chanel, who are you kidding ;) It did look good! where is mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time we will have you over for dinner....Brad was our test dummy- he lived so now we can feed it to other people!!!!

    ReplyDelete