Sunday, January 18, 2009

With God's Love She Is Completely Pure

Purity is a gift from God. On the day you were born you started with a blank slate........pure, innocent, a wholesome flower waiting to bloom in the wild. And as you grow, you learn by the mistakes that you make. With these mistakes you feel the bitter pressure of the world surrounding you and you try to look back at the time that you were once pure, innocent, and a wholesome flower. Today, Wylie and Vin invited us to Leah's baptism. It was a magical day. Today helped me remember that Jesus died for us. That no matter what we do, we are still loved....someone loves us. As I watched Leah receive blessings from the priest it was comfort to know that this precious child is blessed with God's love. She is protected by God's angels. She is loved by a powerful love. Thank you Wylie, Vin, and Leah for inviting us to share in this precious day!

2 comments:

  1. I totally cried when I read this post. You said it sista. I loved that you were there for us, you are an amaizing friend. Thanks for being in my life and being the best aunt for Lee, she sure loves you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little girl you are Leah, what a joyous occasion for all of you to be part of !!
    Congratulations and God Bless that little flower bud !!! I have to admit, Chanel you brought tears to my eyes as well....very well said....
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete