Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008...Hello 2009


Goodbye 2008,
It was a fun ride. I experienced a lot of ups and.....yes, even downs. I learned a lot and experienced more than I ever thought. With you, I was able to marry my best friend and experience the happiness that he gives me everyday! Although I will miss you, I am excited for what 2009 will bring. The unexpected adventures, the twist, the turns, and the loops. Goodbye 2008...Thank you again!

Last night, as the the clock ticked the room filled with excitement.The tv was flipped back and forth between ESPN and the New Years Celebration in Time Square. Sitting on the patio of Lauren's house Drew, Brad, Donnie, Ali, and I laughed about stupid things and enjoyed the reenactment of certain movies as Brad took on the role of many actors! Although we did not know anyone else at the party we sure did bring in the 2009 with a BANG!

Hello 2009,
Welcome to my life......I am sure that you will make it an intense ride. I am ready for the ups and even the downs. I am not sure what to expect but I am happy about that! Although it will be intense please take your time as you go through the twist, the turns, and the loops.....WELCOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment