Monday, January 26, 2009

Love

As Drew worked all day on Sunday, I laid on the couch all day in my jammies and watched tv. For some reason I always end up watching some "reality" tv show that deals with weddings or kids or family and/or all of the above. I watched the movie 9 months and it really wasn't that good....so I found myself watching "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway" on the Style channel. I love that show! I think its hilarious watching the crazy brides and their mothers spend all this money without the fathers knowing. I mean I think my dad would have dropped dead if I was on that show. Its almost like you have to spend a lot of money to be on the show......

Ok, sorry for the little side tangent but those shows always make me think of my wedding day. I loved my wedding day. It was as perfect as perfect could be. As I laid on the couch I reminisced on our beautiful perfect day and so wished that I could go back that day. The day couldn't of been anymore perfect. Now as I look back on that I day I really don't care that somethings ended up not perfect....because all in all....the whole day was perfect.

Sometimes I think about me walking down the aisle to Drew.... just to have the butterflies flutter again! I loved that day with all of my heart. I love the fact that as we stood on the beach with officiant the only thing I could hear was Drew saying his vows. The only thing that I could look at was Drew, and surprisingly that kept me calm and with no tears.

Before we know it.......6 months has passed and we have been husband & wife for a whole six months. When I'm all alone I tend to think about that day. Holding his hand saying our vows and dancing like crazy for our first dance. I told Drew last night that I wanted to marry him again. I don't every want to forget any part of our day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment