Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bye-Bye Bouffant

Why is it that when you want someone to do something so badly, the other person ends up not doing it.....or not doing it as fast as you would like. I have been nagging, yes nagging- ok maybe just down right begging, Drew to get his hair cut. I mean it was getting pretty bad- if you took a "quick" glance you would have thought that he had a bouffant....and I am not exaggerating. Last night we successfully accomplished to meet yet another milestone in our relationship. Drew cut his own hair. Yes, I borrowed my mom's clippers and we got to work. I think "we" did a pretty good job, what do you think?

Before we know it.....we do things to make someone happy....that someone that means the world to us!

I LOVE his-almost-no hair-look a lot better than his-log-shaggy-bouffant-hair look!

No comments:

Post a Comment